Throughout this year, Showcase Properties of Central Florida will be giving away tickets to prime Ocala area events and other prizes, giving everyone a chance to enjoy all that’s great about living in our wonderful North Central Florida community.
Read the Contest Rules & Regulations Before Entering.
Showcase Sweepstakes Official Rules and Regulations
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. SPONSOR: Showcase Properties of Central Florida, 5780 SW 20th Street Ocala, FL 37747. “Sponsor” shall mean Showcase Properties of Central Florida, its advertising/promotional and/or fulfillment agencies and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, and agents. “Sweepstakes Administrator” shall mean Showcase Properties of Central Florida, 5780 SW 20th Street Ocala, FL 37747.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to all United States residents who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of October 1, 2015. Void in Puerto Rico, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law, or appropriate legal authority. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Employees and agents of Sponsor and their immediate family members and/or persons living in the same household of each are not eligible. One entry permitted per person (”Entrant”), and limit one entry per household. If more than one entry is submitted, only the first such entry submitted will be accepted. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the allowable entries by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities or any other methods will void all of that Entrant’s entries. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. By entering, Entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by Entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including but not limited to all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, for lost or unavailable network connections, or for failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of the entries. Proof of entering information at website and/or website confirmations do not constitute proof of delivery or receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the scheduling of the Sweepstakes without prior notification. Use of computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic, automatic and other similar means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of the entrant. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered on the date the entry is submitted. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Entrants must have a valid e-mail address. Further required information may include but is not limited to Entrant’s name, phone number, mailing address, primary riding discipline (if applicable). Failure to provide necessary and truthful information may result in disqualification of the Entrant, and forfeiture of any awarded prize. Winners may be required to sign and return Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where legally permissible, a Publicity Release within seven (7) days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with the seven (7) day deadline may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Following the open submission period, ending one week prior to each event, Sponsor will select one winner at random from all eligible entries. Sponsor will contact winner using the Entrant-provided e-mail, telephone, or mail address. Winner selection is final and Sponsor will not engage in correspondence or debate with regard to winner selection.
6. ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNER: A winner will be contacted by email, phone, or mail one week prior to the event.
7. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Selection and specifics of the Prize will be determined in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed, except by the Sponsor, when advertised prize is not available, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute cash value or another prize it believes is of equal or greater value. Prize is non-transferable. The Prize is awarded “AS IS” and without WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied. Prize is awarded for personal use only, which includes purchases for one self, one’s horses, or one’s own equine business needs. Winner must not use prize proceeds to purchase items for resale. Any gift certificate or account credit issued expires in one year from the date of issue.
8. TAXES AND COSTS RELATED TO PRIZES: All applicable taxes, including all federal, state, local and other taxes and any license, destination, delivery charges, or fees not included in the prize description are the sole responsibility of winner.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules, (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, injuries, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, or related to their participation in the Sweepstakes and/or their participation in any Prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)); (c) to be contacted by Sponsor via e-mail, postal mail, and telephone; and (d) to become part of Sponsor’s print and e-mail database. By accepting the Prize, Winner consents to the use of the winner’s name and/or likeness (including his/her voice, biographical information, city and state of residence, statements, photograph) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
10. INTERNET: If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds who tampers with the entry process, operation of the Sweepstakes or web site, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes without notice and to select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation or termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, problems or technical malfunctions of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of human error, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes.
11. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place exclusively in a federal or state court located in Massachusetts; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, special, and consequential damages, and any other damages, including actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and the Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
13. NOTE: No other company, including but not limited to Apple, is a sponsor of, or involved in this sweepstakes.
We are so excited for the new year and all of Ocala’s new, fun and innovative events.
Throughout the year, we give away tickets to Ocala area events and other prizes, giving everyone a chance to enjoy all that’s great about living in our wonderful North Central Florida community.
2 Grand Tasting Tickets | Valued at $170
Drawing Ends February 20th at Midnight.
The winner will be announced February 21st.
The Grand Tasting is the culmination of the five-day festival. A casual affair that allows participants to mingle with their neighbors, chefs, winemakers, mixologists, culinary vendors, and listen to music, all under the canopy of beautiful live oaks. For one price, you’ll eat and drink your way through the Grand Tasting.
Sunday, March 5th, 2017
3:00PM – 6:00PM
500 NE 9th Street, Ocala, Florida 34470
(Next to the Reilly Arts Center Out-Door Stage)