NE 150th Avenue Road, Fort Mc Coy, Florida 32134
If you’ve longed for a piece of Olde Florida, a place nostalgic of orange blossoms, giant live oaks and whispering sand pines, look no further.
Click map to enlarge
Click map to enlarge
This gated, deed-restricted hunting preserve and hunting community is a one-of-kind Florida treasure.
With just 12 parcels available, ranging in acreage from 10-34 acres, the hunting enthusiast can enjoy wildlife in a like minded community of hunters set among the oak hammocks, pine forests and cabbage palms. Each tract is wonderfully unique and ready for you to make your homesite your own.
The property amenities include a 10-acre common area lake stocked with fish, a hunting lodge for family and friends with indoor and outdoor entertainment areas, and use of a private shooting range. There is also an onsite climate-controlled processing facility with walk-in cooler and ice machine, and an 8ft electric perimeter fence with gated access.
Enjoy wildlife viewing year-round of trophy Whitetail, Axis and Fallow deer and Blackbuck Antelope along with numerous native species including Osceola turkey and wild boar.
• 8 foot electrified perimeter fence with limited access for excellent security
• Electric gated entrance with your own personal code
• Unlimited wildlife viewing of trophy whitetail, axis, fallow and blackbuck, and numerous native species including Osceola turkeys
• Annual harvest opportunities, to be divided among the landowners (to be determined each year by Circle”S” Ranch
• 10 acre pond for fishing or relaxing (stocked with Bass and Bait fish)
• Use of private shooting ranges
• Use of hunting lodge for guests, when available with indoor and outdoor entertainment spaces
This wildlife and hunter’s paradise is just two miles from the Ocklawaha River boat ramp and the community adjoins the State of Florida Greenways to the Ocklawaha River. Only 20 miles to Ocala, one of Florida’s most desirable communities to live, this refuge takes you back to a simpler time with easy access to shopping, dining and more. Orlando and Jacksonville Airports are just 90 miles.