Broker Associate, GRI, CRE, AWHD
• REALTOR® and Broker Associate – 38 years
• GRI (Graduate Real Estate Institute)
• CRE (Counselor of Real Estate)
• AWHD (At Home With Diversity) – Certified
• CCIM (Certified Commercial Investor Member)
• Property and casualty insurance broker – 27 years
• Mortgage Broker – 15 years
• Commercial Property Speciality
David is a licensed Florida Real Estate Broker Associate, and has sold real estate in Marion county since 1990. With 38 years of experience in selling real estate, David has the expertise to handle any real estate transaction. In addition to his various qualifications as a licensed Florida Real Estate Broker Associate, he also held mortgage broker, and property and casualty insurance broker licenses. With his breadth of experience, David has the skills and expertise to assist you with your real estate needs.
David is also up to date on the short sale, foreclosure, and 1031 exchange markets. A former owner, trainer, buyer, and seller of Quarter Horses, David specializes in farms, land, and commercial properties.