MLS data for April sales:
- 599 closed sales–a increase of 11.3% from a year ago
- 687 pending sales, increase of 6.7% year over year
- Average sale price $137,012, an increase of 13.0%
- A decrease of 7.2% of active listings from 3,219 from 3,468 the previous April 2014
- Months’ supply of inventory was 6.3, down 12.8% year over year from previous April 2014
The April report is available from the Ocala Marion County Association of Realtors (OMCAR) report. Please email our office
for the report.
If you would like to have information regarding the sale of horse farms, or agricultural land in general, please contact us.